Monday, February 23, 2009

College Finance Q & A


I set out to interview a genuine college student regarding his finances. It was an unexpected Q & A. He didn't expect the questions, and I didn't expect his answers. I interviewed Dan Wike, 21, a junior at Quinnipiac University. This is what he looks like.



Q:How much do you earn a week?
A:Around $150 more or less

Q:Do you ever stress about money?
A:No not really, I really try to watch my spending

Q:How do you watch your spending?
A:It's fairly simple. I just track everything I buy. I have a pretty good memory, and I always track my statements.

Q: So how much do you spend a week?
A: Usually in between $50 and $75

Q:Do you think your situation is common for college students?
A:Not at all, nothing is cheap. All throughout school I see kids wasting money.

Q:When you do spend what is it on?
A:Food, books, alcohol. It's an excellent pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment